Should I wash it before wearing?
- Just like underwear, we recommend washing it first before first time use.
It fits a little big around the chin, what can I do?
- For a more form-fitting fit, it's possible to shrink the mask slightly by washing it in warm/hot water and tumble dry medium heat.
- Please bear in mind that some chin room is good as the mask should be comfortable enough you can open your mouth without shifting the mask.
How should I wash my mask?
- We have two recommended ways to wash:
- Hand wash: use detergent or hand soap and gently rub all over the mask under warm running water for one minute (or longer if it's visibly dirty from makeup, etc.)
- Machine wash: use detergent and wash on warm delicate, no more than 40°C. Fabric softener is okay to use too.
- And of course, please be sure to dry it - air or machine) - before using it again. The softness may disappear during washing, but once dry it should be soft as new again.
- You should wash after every use or rotate between masks every other day and hanging the used ones up for bacteria to die off - and then washing all of them at the end of the week.
Will the masks shrink during wash?
- Because they're made of 35% polyester/65% cotton, they're quite resistant to shrinkage, but you may notice wearing out after 30+ washes. At this time we recommend getting a fresh one.